Thursday, September 10, 2015

Good morning, World!

I now have four chapters up on Wattpad of my story, The Forgotten child. I had the entire story complete before going in. I was tweaking it a bit as I went, trying to make improvements, even if only slight. Well, funny thing happened. At the end of Chapter three, I added in a whole new character. So, obviously, that throws out pretty much the rest of the story I already had written. It just will not make since to leave it as is. I began writing chapter four being slightly stuck. I had to really think how I wanted to shape the rest of the story. I like where I think it is going, but I have to tread carefully so that the title and cover still make sense! I typically do not title my stories first. It almost limits where it can or cannot go. Anyway, that is my latest update on the story. Read if you like, if not, that's fine too. :)

The Forgotten Child

If you want to start reading from the beginning, you just have to go to the top left of the page and click the little arrow by Chapter Four and click on the title or one of the chapters. (This is after you click on the story link above and are in Wattpad.)

No comments:

Post a Comment