Wednesday, September 2, 2015

WattPad Story

Today I decided to try out the world of Wattpad. I have absolutely no idea what I am doing on there and spent at least an hour trying to figure out where to find the link so I could share it.... but I got it, at least I think I did! We'll see if it works here shortly, no promises though!

Anyway, I created an account or actually I went and found the account that I created some three years ago or something ridiculous like that. I don't remember doing it, but there it is. I only have one chapter up, but it looks like that is how people do it on there? So...one chapter at a time. That means I have to break my story into chapters which I think is kind of a good thing because then maybe I can organize it better.

A bit of my story is published in the world and that terrifies me. And I have no views or followers or any idea how to even get them! Ha! I think I am ok with that for the moment. So blogger followers, if you have any idea how to use Wattpad, I am all ears.

If you read it, I hope you like it! And I hope the link works! If not, well, I will try again tomorrow.

The Forgotten Child < Click there.


No comments:

Post a Comment